Friday, 5 March 2010

THE LOCALS: Miso Shiru Presents - Miso Shiru's Disco Soup


Finally copped this mix that was brought to you by Miso Shiru (Koru Licks) that was posted earlier this week! I've never heard some of these tracks before and all of them together make one tasty Disco Soup! It's dope. It's the first time I've listened to a whole disco mix and happy I did because I forgot how funky this shit is!

Hard driving basslines, repetitive funky hooks, hearty vocals, cheeky percussion & raw funky riffs make one solid groove! Ups to Miso for this one, keepin the summer vibe live! I know makin mixes ain't easy. Solid selections on this one bro, puttin it down for Disco.

Catch Miso & his fellow Koru Licks playing live at tomorrows Shake n Bake @ Western Park, Ponsonby. Start Time of 3.20pm!   


No comments:

Post a Comment