Sunday, 21 March 2010

Friday Freestyle #3 (Even Though It's Sunday)


Sup Homies, it's Sunday & just had time to blog since Friday, but always keen to drop a rhyme so here goes.

A little part of a track i'm trying to piece together called The Light. 

Yo light,
Tried to find you lastnight,
Bumped into this Dark dude who said it's not,
What you want in your life,
Is this right?
Cause right now I feel confused,
Have the thought of being used,
As a weapon to make some more victims in the news,
I know I've met you before,
Why does my mind feel hacked?
Drop us a txt quick homie or else I'm stuck in pitch black....
And if I go a little further, I won't ever turn back,
The money & lies,
All the fakes & slys,
Are trying to reverse, all the good in our lives,
So while I try to buy time,
For you to come on by,
I'll hold my soul to the dark & represent the light,
But the darks not giving up,
Their games getting stronger,
Putting my life on the line but can I take it any longer....

Stop there cause it's getting all over the place, but have a solid week & big ups to Ayebro for letting my do this weeks top 5! Stay on the rhyme, beat, production & music!

No comments:

Post a Comment