Friday, 5 March 2010

Friday Freestyle #1


Lastnight I was inspired by a handful of solid local musicans. Amazing what music & weed does, it turns 1 hour into 4 haha So I thought I'd post up some freestyles/rhymes every friday to try and get better at this rap thing.

This is not really a freestyle today, just 10min of thinking and seein what I can come up with today so....

Lets bow our heads and Rap,

Dear Hip Hop,
I thank you for the right to rhyme,
And the mic, so I can speak my mind,
Cause If I speak to myself,
I am considered insane,
So I use Rap,
As a way,
 To sort of make it OK,
And I ask that you please guide those, who have been taken astray,
Who make tracks for others,
And not in their own way,
And I'm grateful for the way,
That rhyme has progressed,
And that it only elevates, everytime you have a sesh,
And as I inhale knowledge,
I exhale fire,
And so I thank you for the blessing,
 I will only take it higher.

Amen,

Well that's what I could come up with, spit some if you got time.
 TMG

No comments:

Post a Comment