Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Erykah Badu New Album Launch @ Rakinos


Sup guys, my computer is still shit and it's not worth trying to blog on but I got a breath to post somethin....that's good feeling!

It's been a lil busy last couple weeks on the homefront aye. Things going down over at ayebro (which I had heaps to say about but I had to end it, it wasn't the right place lol) I'll add my 5cents on here.

Hollie Smith, Nathan Haines, Dane Rumble, OdESSA and heaps of other artists dropping albums which is solid as! Big ups to everyone dropping albums so early in the year with fresh sound too. I'm waiting for Kora LP number 2 & Iva Lamkums debut!

Also, if you's got stuff you want posted up, let us know. I'm usually on the Hip-Hop/Soul/Funk tips cause that's what I can easily get updates on but I'm open to any genre aye, I love it all (well 99%) down to support NZ music and plant the good/hearty shit we hold!

BUT ANYWAYS.......

Erykah Badu's new album is here and it's tasty from what I've heard! Some samples that you thought had no more life in em just got re-made by Erykah! For such a tight album, Raks is puttin on a CD Launch, so be there...if you like TASTY shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiit!

No comments:

Post a Comment