Thursday, 11 March 2010

Friday Freestyle #2


I know it ain't Friday, but not gonna be near a computer tomorrow so thought i'd drop something.  It's just the first verse & hook of my first home track I recorded with my brothers. We recorded like 3 times then the mic caked it and we've been witout since lol will send it to Ayebro once I find it. (the rough copy)

New Zealand music gotta stand up,
And put your hands up, represent,
The crates,
Nobody else can duplicate,
Cause it's the sound of the NZ,
Full of roots & never empty,
And everybody envys us,
For the sound that we bring,
The style that we do, in full effect and always cuttin somethin new,
We keep it fresh,
Don't style to impress,
The underground, underfoundid,
Don't effect how we soundin',
Fiendin for the track, not fiendin for the top,
We just keep it on the downlow & put it down with the
Downloads,
So that everybody feels the flow,
And it's the same vibe to vibe, so everybody knows,
It's the sound of the under-rated,
Hardly crated,
Steppin up from the under-estimated,
Bringin sound from the ground up, on the realness,
So put your hands up if you feel this!

HOOK
Cause I'mma roll for the NZ,
I'mma bounce to the NZ,
Keep it NZ until my soul runs empty,
Keep it live, keep it locked in the zone,
Represent,
100 %, homegrown music,
From the rap to the funk,
From the rock to the soul,
Let everybody know it's the NZ,
One band, one sound, straight from the underground,
It's the land of the long white cloud!

TMG


No comments:

Post a Comment