Monday, 14 December 2009

TMG - Solid Selections: Vol 1 (Chilled Hip Hop)



Wassup! I couldn't do a wrap up on friday cause I didn't have net access..my comp at home types shit everywhere, so can't blog as much as I want atm, but will get there!

This is a new thing I'ma try and do; put my own compilations together (because I can't get my sony to approve it and get it on the shelves) and put em up for download. It's gonna be of stuff I've dug out, seen around, classic tracks and just good solid music in an order that hopefully can be listened to from the get go to the end.  My covers are pretty simple (done on word coz I don't know how to use photoshop yet lol) but whats inside it should set it nice. Big ups to the bros at Ayebro for showin me how to put these together in one file, chur! Check em out for fresh nz hip hop.

This first compilation is just a collection of chilled hip hop that you play when you can't find the ipod cord when crakin open the first box, waitin for the crew to arrive & get on it. Just some head nodding new & old school tracks that'll get you in the groove to set the vibe & chill to in the summer.

1. Da Brat Ft Biggie - Da B Side
2. Jurassic 5 - Baby Please
3. The Bamboos - Get In The Scene
4. Kero One - Let's Just Be Friends
5. Groove Therapy - Groove Therapy (Boom Bap Remix)
6. Waajeed Ft Monica Blair - Jamaican Funk (Remix)
7. Gagle - Love Note (Seoul City Remix)
8. Spycc & Steez Ft D'Kno - More & More
9. DJ Mitsu The Beats Ft Jose James - Promise In Love
10. Twinz - Hollywood
11. Little Brother - Say It Again
12. Supastition - The Williams (Nicolay Remix)
13. Natural Self - In The Morning
14. Gagle - Eastern Voyage
15. Shin Sight Trio - Lets Do A Jam
16. Now On - Now On & On
17. The Pharcyde - 4 Better Or For Worse (Nu-Mark Remix)
18. Skee-Lo - This Is How It Sounds

PS: I'm gonna put together 2 compilations of solid NZ tracks that I think will be solid to sound off this summer. It's only ones that I've brought (& the free bootlegs from the homies) that i'll round up, wrap up & put up for Xmas lol I know you'll have probably every track but all good, I keep it NZ allday!


No comments:

Post a Comment