Tuesday, 15 December 2009

THE LOCALS: USUAL SUSPECTS - Debut album for FREE!


Throughout the days of Xmas, the Usual Suspects crew is giving you a track a day to download to eventually end up with their DEBUT album all for FREE! Trust the homies on the ave to give the hood what has been long awaited & hard work for them; solid brothers, mean xmas present! I'ma buy a track (if they do internet banking) just cause I keep it NZ allday & support it as much as I can!

I can't comment on the tracks so far, cause I can only listen to them through rats computer speakers but you can see wassup & cop their tracks through their site http://www.opshopmodels.com/ or over at Ayebro. I'ma chuck up the album up as a whole once its all released; I just like listening to albums right through.

KEEP IT NZ ALLDAY HOMIES!  

No comments:

Post a Comment