Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Jam Of The Week! - DJ Mitsu ft Jose James: Promise In Love



Solid! Finally found the jam I've been looking for for a couple months now.  I heard this one at the turn-around when Groovemanspot jammed it & the words "Promise your love" have been sitting in my draft txts since that night! Was looking under old soul artists & asking DJ's about this track but found nothing until today! lol

Shot to Tom & TDK on the Brew Up for playing the track & giving me the link! felt dumb when I found out it was Mitsu, cause then I would've had it the day after that night haha Finally Can delete that draft txt!

Lock into the Brew Up on Wednesdays from 2-4pm on BASE FM! I'm gonna be jammin this one through summer! Get on the Jam below!

DJ Mitsu Ft Jose James - Promise In Love


No comments:

Post a Comment