Thursday, 10 December 2009

THE LOCALS: Manual Bundy - Higher (OTA Remix)


This is an EP from Solephonic (aka Manual Bundy) which was released in 2007, but I just heard the most solid remix off the EP I've heard in a while, that's just me. It sounds fresh, like summer, solid hook & emcee'in on the track and what a suprise - straight from the NZ! I heard it on the Brew Up yesterday and as soon as I heard it, I brought it (Honestly) cause I just had to have it! I think OTA is Jeremy Toy from Opensouls, not sure but if it is, he's made his mark on this jam! There's room for some guitar work up in there if you like the vibe.

I don't usually put up NZ work for the download but I think this track is just one you gotta have, if you don't already! Also, I wouldn't put it up if I hadn't brought it, so lets just say i brought it for you's haha I'll take it off if Manual or any legit people request it but it's a solid homegrown track that for me this year (even though 2 years old), is definitely one I'ma jam wherever I am! Cop the track below! -




No comments:

Post a Comment