Monday, 28 December 2009

AoteaRasta! - FREE NZ Reggae Compilation!



First off, to all the songs I compile, I have brought & I just want to give people a taste of how good our music is by giving them lil sample of what the NZ is producing!

Don't trip if you think this compilation is not "Rasta" I just used the word cause it sounds better than Reggae.  These tracks I put together when I was chillin and muching out on the solid xmas feeds with the family & are more of the easy listening summer reggae so that everyone can listen to with some new & old numbers.  I think it still gives an solid look at the range of the NZ reggae sound and how good it really is & I had to work with what was on my comp cause I ain't got my iPod back yet. With the young but hearty sound of 1814, the tight & rootsy feel of House Of Shem hearing an influence from the past in their sound, reggae fused hip hop with MC Arme & the rawness of the classic Herbs, Unity Pacific & South Of Bombay. Also, straight from Niue; Tenement Yard!

We have formed a rock solid reggae sound over the years, makin it our own & liked highly by the rest of the world. So cop the compilation & get on the irie this summer!


Tracklisting
 1814 – Jah Rastafari
Katchafire – Play It Cool
Sons Of Zion – To Zion
Unity Pacific – Are You Strong
1814 – Get Up
Three Houses Down – Troddin’
Katchafire – Love Letter
Three Houses Down – Kanikapila
The Black Seeds – On The Sun
MC Arme – Don’t Pass Me By
House Of Shem – Move As One
Herbs - Jah’s Son
South Of Bombay – What’s The Time
Cornerstone Roots – Down To Earth
The Managers – RJ
House Of Shem – New Day
Tenement Yard – Fisherman Row

No comments:

Post a Comment