Wednesday, 3 February 2010

THE LOCALS: Home Brew Vintage - FREE EP!


Wassup! Here it is homies, fresh out the cellar, the Home Brew Vintage EP. A collection of work from 06/07 that the crew brewed up to bring you a EP with higher alcohol content (for all you Bad Bad Whiskey horsey dudes). I mean look how many tracks you get, 10! That's an EP on drugs bro, so you're getting a pretty good deal all for FREE! 

I haven't listened properly to all tracks, but emcee Tom Scotch shows that he can rap about whatever in his style that he's owned & made world famous in NZ. The beats are still dope & now you got some new Home Brew to learn the words to (gimme a week haha) so you can horse it at the gigs n rap along like I can't help doing. So cop it, get a box & chill to some new but vintage Home Brew.

Here's a track from the EP


Since you got this for FREE, go n check the bros live this Friday (along with Koru Licks) at Rakinos & shout them a brew in appreciation of another dope FREE EP. But this ain't a hip hop gig, just a solid one. My brothers playing gat too & he's pretty good.

Big ups to Tom for hooking this up & to the HBC: Tom, Lui, Haz & Substance! I'll see you at the gig without a beer in my hand, cause my bank, yet again, has hit zero lol

No comments:

Post a Comment