Thursday, 28 January 2010

KORA - FREE Auckland Show!


And I thought I was going to be at Okahu Bay allday but plans have now changed! Southside Auckland is where it's at! My favourite band Kora has just announced they will joy in the free show at Flat Bush' Barry Curtis Park along with Maisey Rika, Sweet & Irie & more. 



Kora - Still the dopest new age album ever!

They are just coming back from Japan especially for this show so I'm pretty excited they're playing for free cause my bank is in overdraft (still after being paid) due to Raggamuffin overspend. Fail! But it was all to a solid weekend, shot FGBz! I know Kora have played a lot, but i'll never get sick of their shows; They're my favourite band ever!

I'ma try and hustle for a backstage pass & i'll post up my photo with Kora after the weekend oh and Maisey, I love Maisey, she's got a hearty voice!

So get to Okahu & or Flatbush to have a solid day of Homegrown music, for free. Haati Paati!

Waitangi Day Family Celebration
Saturday 6 February, 10am-6pm (Kora to play at 5.15pm)
Barry Curtis Park, Chapel Road, Flat Bush

Waitangi Day Festival
Saturday, 6 February 2010, From 8.30am
Okahu Bay, Orakei

No comments:

Post a Comment