Thursday, 8 October 2009

Kora Live In Auckland This Month!

My favourite all time band Kora is back in the AK after a long time since they were last here! Last time they were here, they did a gig that was free and played their whole album plus a few extra tracks! Their stage presence is top notch and their music is SOLID! I saw one of the bro's up at Khuja about a month back and he said they've been working on new material for their next album! Waiting on that!.



Date: Friday 30th October, 8 PM
Venue: Auckland Powerstation
Cost: $45.00
Tickets From: Ticketmaster & Real Groovy

I've heard a new track live I think is called "Burden" with the lyrics "If you want it, come and get it, it's covered in chocolate, they call it burden!" That's their style, crazy and unpredictable. Well anyway, I could go on for ages about these cats but here is the poster for the gig. If you ain't heard them before, go to the gig, cause they're a live band and get a good first impression! A bit pricey, but if you're down for the cause like me, you'll put it down but if you don't go I'll tell you how it was! (If I can get off work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment