Saturday, 10 October 2009

Charli 2na! - Live @ Zen Bar, Auckland!




Charli 2na is coming to NZ! This cat is well known to hip hop heads as the baritone rapper from the undergound hip hop group Jurassic 5 who debuted on the scene in 1997 with their Jurassic 5 EP. Charli is a artist that's jumped on tracks across the globe and added his class nicely to every piece.  I haven't heard his solo stuff, but I like him as a feature artist (kinda like Big Syke) better because he switches up the whole track with his signature sound and not to mention the J5 tracks.  I've already got a t shirt lined up to press, just hopefully I can do what I want!

CHARLI 2NA WITH LIVE BAND
& LOCAL SUPPORT FROM HOMEBREW LIVE, DJ SUBSTANCE & CXL

Date: Thursday 22nd October
(Doors open at 9, Charli on at 12)

Venue: Zen Bar, Cnr Albert & Wolfe Street, Auckland

Cost: $38.00 + BF from iTicket express or Real Groovy & Conch Records


No comments:

Post a Comment