Saturday, 3 October 2009

Strictly No Bubblegum!

Wassup!
It's TMG aka The Musical Gardener and I just wanted to start a blog for myself and whoevers interest about music & people who try keep in the loop with the NZ music scene like me (mostly soul/funk/hip hop) Really want to put it down for NZ music and try to keep updates about what's going on, who's where doing what, my thoughts about what's on the music front & basically anything about music I can think of. Cause I'm one of many that could talk about music allday. So keep an eye out on some posts, news, thoughts & add yours where you wanna, to add some flavour in the mix! But if you're into bubblegum, mainstream,thoughtless club bangin music, you're in the wrong place! It's the only music I don't like, honestly.

Big ups to my brothers! Family & friends who got me deep in the crates!

Peace,
TMG

No comments:

Post a Comment