Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Haz & His Bucky Of Beats - On Soundcloud!


Just some stuff which Haz been filtered through the Goonie Hodges bucky to produce some dope shit. Check it. The Front 2 Back mix is gangsta.

Wordz from the Haz:

besides knowing me for my production work with my 2 crews Home Brew & Team Dynamite, Im always working on other things with other people, remixing songs & just tryna keep bizy everyday while jobless & still at home with my parents. Its the only way I keep myself from going crazy.
Anyways..I made myself a soundcloud page 2day & uploaded afew songs, demo's & remixes from the achives for your listening pleasure.


David Dallas - Front2Back (Goonie Hodges Remix)byHaz'Beats is GoonieHodges


Haz' & Tony Tz - Yesterday (Demo) by Haz'Beats is GoonieHodges

Haz is on The Hip Drop, so keep an eye on him there too lol


No comments:

Post a Comment