Friday, 9 April 2010

THE LOCALS: Hollie Smith & Bulletproof - If You Fall (Radio Edit)


Hollie Smith is beautiful, if I was more of a somebody in the music scene, I'd ask her out for a smoke cause askin out on a date is cheesy and gay lol But anyway, I'm a fan of her new album & the fact it was analogue, music was felt more than planned & Riki Gooch was up in the mix on production and it all sounds good.

Here's a dope as drum n bass mix of a track called "If You Fall" and I think local Bulletproof (aka Jay Cyanide) was in on this. Fuckin mean as mix of two worlds colliding to make something explosive, I like it hardout. I think she needs to do a colab with Shapeshifter already. Cop the cut by registering with Rip It Up magazine & there's a Young Sid, Dane Rumble & P Money track free too.

2 comments:

  1. I can't find this anywhere. can you up it or send it to me please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an amazing track with powerful vocals as usual from Hollie Smith! To be honest if you're gonna 'ask her out' I think you would find yourself at the end of a long queue mate...lol

    ReplyDelete