Thursday, 12 November 2009

THE LOCALS - The 5th Estate EP



Mean. I just got an email from a local beatmaker named "Miks" who's teamed up with 2 MC's to make an EP. He didn't say where he was from but solid work! I haven't listened to it yet, but gonna download and have a listen soon. Shot for the link bro and for keepin active on the rhyme! Chuck it in the crate & send in some more sounds!

Brewed & Crated By Micx Ill, TamaGotchi & Miks

ABOUT THE BEATMAKER: "The names Miks, hailing from Mt Wellington, originally from south africa. I been producing since the age of 16, back in the days when i was a teenager before I had status haha but nowadays have found my own destinct type of sounds. I make beats using oldschool soul loops and tend to chop em up in a similar way. My genre I try to push forward is more to the underground cause I don't feel the radio shit people play these days. I dunno, I just love hip hop, check the EP!

No comments:

Post a Comment