Friday, 27 November 2009

Fridays - Wrap Up & Stack Up: Weekly Downloads!



Another week, another 50cents! Seems like it, working day in n out to have all your pay go out as soon as it comes in! haha Well one thing that always keep me on the beat is my family & this thing we call music!

On this week's music buzz, i've been listening to a lot of live music that i've seen durin the week and it's pretty raw but good stuff cause live is as real as it gets and theere are no limits! Here's some of the stuff I found and plus some of THE LOCALS stuff from the bro's over at Ayebro, they got it on lock, churr! Get live! Sorry that some are just one mp3, means you gotta listen to the whole thing! But you can cut em' up!

If you want me to post up any of your music, whatever it is, just let me know! I'll support you!
























** THE LOCALS **









1 comment:

  1. Hey would you mind re-uploading the Tripdavon bootleg? I was at that show and they played great so I'd love to have the set. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete