Wednesday, 6 January 2010

THE LOCALS: Nikki Montana - The Epiphany





As promised from Nikki & as seen on Youtube, Facebook & Ayebro, it's here, The Epiphany. There was an album art in the download but I just think she's pretty solid (yeah, good looking, fine or whatever you wanna call it) so I put this one up.

First thing I thought was, what's up with a solid looking girl spittin gangsta rap? Then I realised, it's music anything can happen on the mic. I like this debut drop from her. She's got her style on lock & keeps it solid throughout & doesn't jump all over the place n shit. With her low assertive tone, but main reason is because I like her dark feel, down wit that!

Call it what you want but with what she's got to say here I don't think she gives a fuck haha So download this piece & get on some homegrown femcee hip hop!

Tracklisting
1. You Can Find Me
2. Let It Run
3. Hate On Me
4. Get It In Your Brain
5. Slips Away
6. Never Straight
7. Ice Grill


No comments:

Post a Comment